WE BUILD, MANAGE, AND GROW YOUR FAN BASE
WE INCREASE YOUR SOCIAL VISIBILITY THROUGH BRAND PARTNERSHIPS
WE GET FANS TALKING
WE BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC, RATINGS, SALES, AND RANKINGS
- SIA has developed and executed account strategy, including identifying opportunities, ideation, experiential, trend forecasting, seasonal campaign creation and partner integrations.
- Led over 30 Film/TV domestic + international campaigns, including WGN America’s Manhattan and Salem, resulting in the HIGHEST PREMIERE RATINGS.
- Led over 150 client projects with budgets up to $500K per project that drove a rise in RATINGS TO #1, 500K+ DOWNLOADS of newly launched apps, and BILLIONS OF MEDIA IMPRESSIONS.
- Drove social media strategy for Recording Academy and Disney that led to the MOST ENGAGED AWARD SHOW (GRAMMYs) on social media and #1 IN RATINGS for Teen Beach Movie, respectively.
- Built B2C campaign for Bert Stern: Original Madman and increased screenings from 6 cities to 37, received coverage from Vanity Fair, Time, Vogue, SF Chronicle, Fast Company and CNN and social media posts from Judd Apatow, Pamela Anderson and Hugh Hefner.
- Drove live social media for the 2018 and 2020, 2021 and 2022 GRAMMYs, FX’s premiere of American Horror Story, Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, Parasite, Judy, Jojo Rabbit, and the 2017 Vulture Festival, resulting in BILLIONS OF IMPRESSIONS.
WE GROW WITH YOU!
We understand that you’re capable of managing your own social channels, but what about the commitment to remain consistent and effective across all messaging and activity? We step in where help is needed so your business or project remains on top with a trusted and talented team working behind the scenes for you.
Designed specifically for you to fit within your budget. Customize the right package for your needs and add on a service to boost a campaign or for content creation as needed!
SOCIAL NEVER SLEEPS
We work with international clients across all overtime zones. We’re tailored to your industry, always on time and available with a tireless dedication to your project and brand 24hrs a day.
LISA JAMMAL | AGENT 001
FOUNDER | CEO
A graduate of UCLA’s Entertainment Public Relations Extension Program and the Loyola Marymount School of Communications, Jammal is a member of the Forbes Agency Council and has been featured on E! News, Yahoo!, The Wrap, MarketPlace, and BizBash and 15 Fresh Faces to Watch.