WE INCREASE YOUR SOCIAL VISIBILITY THROUGH BRAND PARTNERSHIPS
WE GET FANS TALKING
WE BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC, RATINGS, SALES, AND RANKINGS
- SIA has developed and executed account strategy, including identifying opportunities, ideation, experiential, trend forecasting, seasonal campaign creation and partner integrations.
- Led over 30 Film/TV domestic + international campaigns, including WGN America’s Manhattan and Salem, resulting in HIGHEST PREMIERE RATINGS.
- Led over 150 client projects with budgets up to $500K per project that drove rise in RATINGS TO #1, 500K+ DOWNLOADS of newly launched apps, and BILLIONS OF MEDIA IMPRESSIONS.
- Drove social media strategy for Recording Academy and Disney that led to the MOST ENGAGED AWARD SHOW (GRAMMYs) on social media and #1 IN RATINGS for Teen Beach Movie, respectively.
- Built B2C campaign for Bert Stern: Original Madman and increased screenings from 6 cities to 37, received coverage from Vanity Fair, Time, Vogue, SF Chronicle, Fast Company and CNN and social media posts from Judd Apatow, Pamela Anderson and Hugh Hefner.
- Drove live social media for the 2018 and 2020, 2021 and 2022 GRAMMYs, FX’s premiere of American Horror Story, Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, Parasite, Judy, Jojo Rabbit, and the 2017 Vulture Festival, resulting in BILLIONS OF IMPRESSIONS.